Synopsis on my progress-
Wednesday- I did really excellent again on the H20 goal. I got in 8 cups of water from the fun blue cup and then I stopped counting and just enjoyed! I did not do my arm exercises after school as I promised myself. Whoops. However, I did purchase a really nice exercise bike on Craigslist. I had to help load it in my Corolla, which required upperbody strength and I broke an enormous sweat! I had class, which meant dinner on the road. I chose to replace my regular ol' Spicy Italian foot long on white bread with all the fixins with a black forest ham on Honey Oat Whole Grain bread with easy-on-the-low-fat-mayo and regular mustard. Maybe it doesn't sounds like much, but it was a much liter selection, I promise!
Thursday- Yesterday was a pretty bad day for food, honestly. I had one Sausage Mcmuffin (390 cals) from McDonalds for breakfast. Lunch was good- I ate a Health Choice Steamer (240 cals). I had a Natures Valley Honey Oat bar for a snack (180 cals). I WAS STARVING BY 5:00 P.M.! But I had to meet my mother a the K-Mart for some shopping and visiting. So I had to wait to eat. Sweetie and I went to Little Ceasers and got some sasuage pizza, cheese pizza, and breadsticks. I. Piged. Out. Two slices of pizza and four bread sticks. God, it was so good. Besides that I did awesome again with my water goal (this is starting to get easier!!) I did not do my arms exercise and I did not use my new bike (I was too full).
So my thoughts about the work week. It was a good week overall. I found a few weak spots (like pigging out on Little Ceasers) that I need to work on. I'm not perfect, but I can get better as I go along. :)
Meet Baby Kinsley Rae
-
Well, I decided since my maternity leave is about over, I better at least
get one post in to introduce our new addition. It has been nice staying
off of c...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment