Everybody's doing it! And I think maybe it's alright if you choose the right product for the right reasons.
I have been researching weight-loss supplements this week. First, I need something that is going to suppress my appetite some so that I won't pig out on Little Ceasers. Second, I need something that will help support my energy so that I can use that nice new exercise bike after work. Third, I might just be able to trick my brain into believing these two things if I actually take something.
I have decided to try SlimQuick. They have a comprehensive line of products. Tomorrow I'm going to begin the 7-Day Cleanse program. The product helps elminate toxins, increase metabolism, improve digestive functions, increase engery, cleanse the colon, and balance blood sugar levels. This all sounds pretty healthy. Almost like pushing the reset button!
After that I'm going to try their caplets, which are packed with all kinds of good herbs and stuff. SlimQuick promises to reduce excess water retention, balance hormones, reduce stress, increase metabolism, increase energy, and reduce appetite. This is inline with my goals and it doesn't have anything "scary" in it. These are not your mother's weight loss pills! This isn't a get-skinny-quick-fix and it doesn't advertise itself to be. We'll see how it works out; I won't know if I don't try!
Meet Baby Kinsley Rae
-
Well, I decided since my maternity leave is about over, I better at least
get one post in to introduce our new addition. It has been nice staying
off of c...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment