The beginning of any weight loss plan is the first day. My job today was to think about my goals and do some planning in order to accomplish those goals. I find this part pretty scary because I think people will think I'm being "silly". Another scary part about this day is documenting where I'm starting so I know where I'm going.
I am uncomfortable talking about it with my sweetheart because he doesn't struggle with his weight. He is very supportive, but I don't think he understands the challenge ahead of me. Maybe he does and I'm not giving him enough credit. Either way, my first goal is to become comfortable sharing my weight loss challenges with my partner. (psychological)
My second goal is to really tone up my arms. To help accomplish this, I've found a video on FitSugar that I can use to start off with (link to FitSugar video). Michelle Obama has the most beautiful arms. I am hoping this four minute video will at least get me going down the right path to my own set of beautiful arms. (physical)
My third goal is to start drinking more water at work. According to my "SugarStats" I need to drink at least 125 oz or 8 glasses of water per day (link to SugarStats Calculator). To accomplish this goal more easily, I've bought a 16 ounce cup I will like drinking out of. It's a pretty blue and it has an attached straw. Fun! (healthy eating)
I have a lot of other goals, but thinking about how to accomplish them all is overwhelming. I'm going to start with these three and build on it. Each week I would like to add one of each type of goal- psychological, physical, healthy eating. Is that a fourth goal I just made?
Meet Baby Kinsley Rae
-
Well, I decided since my maternity leave is about over, I better at least
get one post in to introduce our new addition. It has been nice staying
off of c...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment