Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dietary Supplements Part 2

As I noted a few weeks ago, I have decided to use some dietary supplements to help me lose weight. I wanted to use them for two reasons- boost energy, suppress appetite.

I used SlimQuick's Cleanse program first for seven days (June 26 to July 4). I really LOVED this product. I really did start to feel "cleaner" by the end of the week. I'm not sure if it boosted my metabolism or anything, but it definitely gave me a boost of energy and it my colon felt squeaky clean!

I have been using SlimQuick's Rapid Release caplets since Monday. I really love these suckers! 1. My appetite is nearly gone all day long. 2. My energy almost feels endless. For example, Monday night, I did our regular grocery shopping in half an hour vs the normal hour it takes. There is no horrible crash at the end of the day. I could use these forever!

A++ for SlimQuick.

No comments:

Post a Comment