The second week of my weight loss journey has been pretty pathetic. For some reason, I just feel so incredibly lazy! I haven't tried any kind of exercise and yesterday for lunch I had a Double Cheeseburger from McDonald's. We also had Taco Buenos (twice) and The Boulevard Grill for dinner this week. Shit.
On a brighter note, I had Lean Cuisine for lunch and starved all day at work on Mon, Tues, Weds, and Thurs. I also had very limited pop intake (at most, two pops a day- down from 10).
So, I just need to shake it off and get back on the horse next week. Nobody said this thing was going to be easy!
The worst part about eating healthy is that I'm hungry two hours after I eat. It is like veggies and fruits just flush right through without "stickin' to my ribs". While I'm at work, I have a healthy, low-cal breakfast, a healthy, low-cal lunch, and a healthy snack. But by Five o'Clock, I AM STARVING! My tummy is growling and I can hardly concentrate on the traffic on the drive home because I'm thinking about food. I know being hungry isn't a bad thing, but then I just end up stuffing myself at dinner. And I want to out to eat because I don't want to wait for the food to be cooked. And then I pig out and feel guilty and mad at myself.
Meet Baby Kinsley Rae
-
Well, I decided since my maternity leave is about over, I better at least
get one post in to introduce our new addition. It has been nice staying
off of c...
14 years ago
Having a heartier breakfast will help, eat some oatmeal, and a banana, and they say that an 8oz glass of fat free milk helps curb hunger for most of the day (they did a recent study) I have been trying it and it seems to be true. Also I took a nutrition class a while back and you can count any drink that is caffine free, sugar free(can have artificial sweetener) and less than five calories in it as part of your water intake. Hope this helps also having breakfast then a small snack a little afterwards, lunch, and an afternoon snack, will also help with the starving factor.
ReplyDelete