Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The numbers are in from Monday

What a busy a week I've had so far! I thought I'd better catch up with myself.

1. I updated my stats on the top of the far right column. As you can see- zero poundage lost, but inches! That's just as good. I've noticed that my regular ol' M-F slacks are starting to fit more losely around my waist. Much better!

2. My skin is starting to have this adorable natural glow! I think it's from all the H20 I've been consuming (well...and I've been using some perscription anti-aging, acne fighting meds from my doc for about two months now). But it's really starting to look pretty!

3. I'm not going to make goals anymore. That's really not working for me. I feel guilty when I don't do what I said. And then I feel angry for feeling guilty. Down with the goals! I'm just going to enjoy my weightloss adventure as it happens.

4. Next week, I start a nutrition class at school. I've already been working on my homework- I'm going to learn so much! I'll be sure to share any interesting tid-bits I pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment